This is a wonderful opportunity to run a profitable business and enjoy a unique country lifestyle on the fringes of eastern metropolitan Melbourne located on 20 acres. This poultry farm represents an excellent and affordable opportunity for any astute business person or investor offering excellent long term income potential.
This property comes with 2 separate homes on site, equipment, machinery, shedding and permits to properly and efficiently operate a successful and profitable poultry farm. There are 3 large tunnel ventilated sheds with a total capacity of approx 110,000 birds. All poultry sheds are controlled by a climate control computer system.
Both homes on the property are of brick construction, in good condition, very comfortable and each of them has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, dining and lounge with garage/carport.
The farm is currently managed by a live-in experienced farm manager and resides in one of the homes. The other home is currently empty and could be rented out or perhaps live in by the new owner.
- 20 acres of flat land with fertile soil that is ideal for various types of farming
- 2 separate homes. Each with 3 brms, 1 bath, kitchen, lounge and dining
- 3 well maintained tunnel ventilated poultry shed
- Workers kitchen and amenity close to poultry sheds
- Full-time live-in experienced farm manager
- 110,000 birds capacity approx
- Income approx $50k/mth average
- Current contract with meat processor
- Contract can be renewed for a further term
- Possible to also run cattle, sheep, goats etc
- 1 large deep dam
- Water tanks
- 2 tractors
- Gas tanks
- 9 silos
- Storage sheds
- Compost shed
- Tools and equipment
- Backup generator
- Short drive to primary school and kindergarten
- 10 mins to Koo Wee Rup and surrounding amenities
- 20 mins to Pakenham
- Inspection is a must